2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Hybrid consumer reviews

$25,995 starting MSRP

side view of 2014 XV Crosstrek Hybrid Subaru

81% of drivers recommend this automobile

Rating breakup (out of v):

  • Comfort 4.three
  • Interior design 4.3
  • Performance 4.1
  • Value for the coin iv.three
  • Exterior styling 4.five
  • Reliability iv.iv

Solid car

The car met all of my needs. Drove smoothly and had plenty of up-to-date features. For the price, this seemed like the best bargain I could find on a reliable vehicle.

Show total review

Perfect for my needs!

Needed something to fit my grandchildren's 'stuff' plus like shooting fish in a barrel for my 92yo Mom to make it and out of. With the price of gas constantly fluctuating gas consumption was a fundamental factor and my 'new' ride averages 31mpg! It'due south a solid Placidity ride with plenty of pick-upward! (Coming out of an Infiniti Q60 I idea I would find less option-up.)

Prove total review

Subaru Crosstrek Xv

The car has been very good. It gets corking mileage. Has many options that a more than expensive car would have! Very comfortable vehicle. Has been flawless and hybrid organization does a dandy job!

Show full review

Nigh AMAZING CAR E'er

This motorcar is stunningly fashionable on the exterior, extremely spacious inside (huge trunk), comfy seating (heated seats), excellent bulldoze (breaks control) and super affordable for a SUV this size. I couldn't be happier with my crosstrek, always got compliments on it and it broke my heart when I had to sell due to relocating overseas. I highly recommend this model.

Show full review

About comfortable vehicle we have owned.

The Crosstrek is the most comfortable vehicle we take owned. I accept back problems, requiring lumbar spinal fusion surgery. We collection all kinds of vehicles, and the Subaru Crosstrek had the nearly comfortable seats. Our next vehicle volition be a Subaru Crosstrek.

Show full review

its awesome

Very impressed! much more pick up than I expected from a hybrid. Love everything about this car, so far!

Show total review

I AM in dearest!

Just bought my certified used 2014 hybrid Crosstrek. Comparing it to the regular all gas crosstrek which I as well leased in the passed, NO Comparison. My hybrid has a tight steering ratio which I accept not had on a auto in ages ( of import to me ). Amenities are dandy ( fully loaded ). Brakes are bearly touched and it stops Other than the plasma green color which would not have been my first option, this car is my new plant love. merely time volition tell, every bit I have just had her since last week

Evidence full review

Cross Trek Hybrid afterward idea

A overnice enough car with the AWD, Hybrid system, and practiced cargo to size ratio. Less than 2 years one-time and I have had to replace the front bulldoze axel and alternator and belt. I have averaged about 42,000 a year but I thought Subaru fabricated a tougher car. The Hybrid system is of no assist if you practice a lot of highway miles like me and the car is noisy at highway speeds. A small-scale SUV that they converted to Hybrid to assist with CAFE standards.

Evidence total review

Happy driver

Still under k miles just enjoying the car,urban center gas mileage isn't very good but I recall information technology's because I only drive 7 minutes to piece of work and the auto isn't heated up however. I'm in Wisconsin it'due south a lilliputian cold here, on the highway it'due south xxx+ and in a bigger city where I drove a longer distance it too got ton over 30,so far I'chiliad pretty happy I don't have any complaints.

Show total review

non very hybridy really

This doesn't seem to salvage all that much gas over a 2009 Forester I traded. Subaru took the Crosstrek & decided to make a hybrid model every bit opposed to say Toyota designed the Prius equally a hybrid vehicle only. The battery pack replaces the spare tire, so there isn't one. The car is comfortable enough though. The electronics are OK but not very intuitive. The bluetooth setting is often lost so I often accept to re-set it, but information technology'south quite good in one case it'southward working. I'1000 a bit disappointed as I had greater expectations - it's certainly not a bad car though.

Prove total review